Specifying LED products in a changing market: guidelines and criteria
Online training | presented by Stan Walerczyk, CLEP, LC
Cost: $49 | $29 for Trade Allies (see details page)
Credit: 1 (IACET)
Length: 82 minutes
Make sure you're ready to join usvisit our help page and follow the guidelines to test your connection.
With LED technology evolving so quickly, how can designers and engineers specify these new products with confidence? This webinar, presented by an independent lighting expert, provides valuable guidelines and criteria for specifying high quality LED products in the midst of industry growth and change. The webinar covers criteria developed by the U.S. Department of Energy, Energy Star, DesignLights Consortium and a number of other utilities and organizations, in addition to insights based on the presenter's broad experience.
AS A RESULT OF THIS PRESENTATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the limitations of LM80 Lumen Maintenance Testing
- Identify the latest developments by industry leaders and choose top quality LED product manufacturers and sales companies
- Recognize a good LED product warranty
- Compare the quality of available LED lighting products and know when other high performance lighting products offer better solutions than current LED technology
- Anticipate LED technology trends and specify with confidence
Who should view this webcast?
ComEd Trade Allies, architects, engineers, lighting and electrical contractors, facility managers, school and healthcare facilities operators, manufacturers, building owners, dealers and distributors, lighting designers, interior designers, energy efficiency specialists, commissioning authorities and anyone interested in commercial building design.