Specifying LED products in a changing market: guidelines and criteria
Online training | presented by Stan Walerczyk, CLEP, LC
Stan set an Energy Center University attendance record with more than 125 participants at the Advanced Lighting Retrofits training earlier this year in Chicago. Join us for this new webinar and find out why.
- "I feel as though the event was a tremendously worthwhile experience."
- "I would strongly recommend this program and I am interested in additional training on these topics."
- "Excellent source of information. Just what I needed to sort out various technologies, fact from fiction, etc."
- "Very informative on the LED technology."
- "I am glad this was not a sales pitch but useful information."
- "I thought this was one of the better seminars on this subject I've attended."
High marks from Advanced Lighting Retrofits training (based on a five-point scale)
- 4.62 Overall rating
- 4.9 Addressed the issues I thought it would.
- 4.9 Covered information relevant to my business.
- 4.9 I picked up ideas my business will explore further.
- 4.9 Instructor communicated effectively.
- 5.0 Instructor is knowledgeable about the material covered.