> commercial/residential training
Building rating systems: a comparative analysis
· presented by Tom Meyer
Length: 67 minutes
Credit: GBCI, IACET, WI-DSPS
This presentation explores several well-known building certification programs including LEED®, Green Globes and ENERGY STAR®.
Examine the key components and certification procedures of popular rating systems for residential and commercial buildings. Are all building rating systems the same? Which program is best for addressing a given client's requirements? Join us for answers to these questions and more.
AS A RESULT OF THIS PRESENTATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the importance of building rating systems
- Compare the key components and certification procedures of LEED, Green Globes and ENERGY STAR
- Identify the appropriate building rating system for a given project
- Cite the sources used for building rating system standards
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Gain a solid understanding of several building rating systems
- Analyze the source content of the rating systems standards
- Determine which rating system is best for your clients
Who should view this webcast?
Engineers, architects, builders, contractors, developers and anyone interested in green building rating systems
- Why were building rating systems created?
- Global building rating systems
- Nationally recognized building rating systems
- Source standards
- Green Globes
- ENERGY STAR
- Last half hour reserved for live Q&A
- Energy Center University is a provider of GBCI Approved Courses for Continuing Education. This is a GBCI Approved Course and offers 1 CE Hour.
- The Energy Center of Wisconsin is an Authorized Provider for the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is committed to developing quality learning activities. You will receive 0.1 Continuing Education Units for viewing this webinar.
- This course qualifies for up to 1 PDH for Professional Engineers in the state of Wisconsin. The registrant must verify that the course content is related to their area of professional practice (more information).
This cost of this on-demand webcast is $49.
If you have any technical questions please visit our guidelines for viewing online courses page.
If you have any general questions or would like more information, please contact the education department at 608.210.7114 or email@example.com.
Friday, Apr 18, 2014
About our webinars
Live webinars are streamed from Madison, Wisconsin (Central Timezone). Visit the world clock for other timezones. Audio and video are delivered through your computer. No telephone required.
To ensure that your computer is set up for a smooth experience, test to see if your computer meets the minimum requirements to run the Mediasite Player.
Get a $10 discount on your print and online subscription to Home Energy Magazine. Enter promo code: ECWISCU when you subscribe. Offer ends June 30, 2014.