- History of ALG
- ALG evolution to an online format
- Research pertaining to lighting and human health
- Lamps, auxiliaries, luminaires and controls
- Design considerations and applications
- Codes and policies
- Energy Center University is an Authorized Provider for the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is committed to developing quality learning activities. You will receive .1 Continuing Education Units for viewing this webinar.
- Members of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) will receive 1 LU/HSW for viewing this webinar.
- Energy Center University is a provider of GBCI Approved Courses for Continuing Education. This is a GBCI Approved Course and offers 1 CE Hour.
- This course qualifies for up to 1 PDH for Professional Engineers in the state of Wisconsin. The registrant must verify that the course content is related to their area of professional practice (more information).
To receive credit, you must complete a 10-question quiz and receive a minimum score of 80 percent. Separate registration is required for each individual requiring continuing education credit.
FREE—this webinar is available to view at no cost. Registration is required. When you have completed registration, you will receive an email confirmation that will include a link to join the webinar.
Can't watch it live? All of our webinars are recorded for convenient on-demand viewing. Everyone that registers will receive access to the archived presentation.
If you have any technical questions please visit our guidelines for viewing online courses page.
If you have any general questions or would like more information, please contact the education department at 608.210.7114 or email@example.com.