WEST BEND'S ADOPTED ENERGY EFFICIENCY MEASURES
Improve shading coefficient from average SC=0.46 to area-weighted average SC = 0.26
- Auditorium & Lobby 1.5 - 1.68W/ft2
- Main Dining 1.8 - 1.34W/ft2
- Workout Area 1.4 - 1.16W/ft2
- Dock & Mail 1.8 - 1.41W/ft2
- 2nd & 3rd floor office 1.4 - 1.05W/ft2
- Training & Training Dining 2.7 - 1.6W/ft2
- Kitchen & Serving 2.0 - 2.02W/ft2
Reduce kitchen hood exhaust using UV:
29,475 cfm basline to 19,750 cfm proposed; 33hp exhaust fan baseline to 17hp proposed
High efficiency hydronic boilers:
Improve seasonal efficiency from 80% to 90% using full modulating boilers
Chiller plant efficiency:
- Baseline plant is two 450 ton centrifugal chillers, 0.64 kW/ton, in parallel; constant flow primary/variable secondary, 2-speed cooling tower fan.
- Proposed plant is two 450 ton centrifugal vfd chillers in series, upstream chiller kW/ton=0.531, downstream=0.556; variable primary pumping; low-flow condenser; Variable Speed Drive (VFD) cooling tower fan.